Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mom's Birthday




Well......I'm another year older. 35 just seems old. I mean, I know some of you reading this are even older than I am, but, this is the first birthday I've actually felt it. Ugh. The reality of it. Anyway, I'm not gonna allow myself to sit and mope about it. Too much to do of course! It was probably one of the best birthday's I've ever had. Both boys had baseball tournaments, but because of the nasty weather we got on Friday (it was scary!!), both were canceled. So, Saturday was a bit scattered because we had to run to Maryville first thing to attend the "Packing Party" for our mission trip.......it's in 3 days y'all! 3 days! Gah!!!! I'll post on it later. Where was I???? Oh yes, after the packing party we met up with dad for an impromptu lunch and then Addie and I got to spend the rest of the day together doing girlie things (i.e. shopping and pedicures). Truly.....it was perfect!! We didn't really take any pictures because, well, let's be real here.....I am the one who takes all the pictures! Of course no one thought to take a picture of me! But I did manage to sneak a couple for you. One is a pic of our toes post pedicure (yes, toes are kind-of gross- but Addie's looked so cute with painted flowers), and the other two are pictures of my birthday card from the kids. Addie picked it out. ADDIE. Jody said she just laughed and laughed when she saw it. Yes, it's inappropriate. But, she has two brothers....of course she finds it funny. I think it's priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment