Thursday, March 29, 2012

Final Dominican Pics!!!

Downtown Santo Domingo. The back of one of our shirts from the trip. The mission house and bus. The three of us in our bunk room. View from a ridge on way to the mission house. I'm still trying to wrap my thoughts around the whole thing. I'm sure I'll post again about the trip. I hope you've enjoyed seeing all the pics and hearing about our days!! We are so very thankful for having had the opportunity to go and we are grateful for those who took care of things back home (so that we could go) and those who prayed for us. As you always here, everyone should go on a mission trip........I never really felt called to do this, but I wouldn't trade this experience for the world! God taught me so much through the people and circumstances there. It was an amazing time for us!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment