Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dominican Mission Trip









This is the week!!! We are excited and anxious all rolled up into one big ball....can't wait to see what God is going to do through us and how HE will change us on this trip! This will be my last blog post until we return.......I think. We'll have Jody's ipad. If we can figure it out and have the capability, we'll try to post a "pic of the day" each day so that you can see what we've been up to. After we get back and get a good night's sleep (ha!), I'll get to blogging all about it and you can read until you've had your fill. How does that sound?! Pray for us! Pray for Addie, Asher and my mom and dad who will be here running the roads with our normal schedule. And pray for the Dominican people...may we leave them with a good picture of our Savior. I've managed to take a few pictures of the preparation for the trip. Baseball supplies collected. The suitcases packed, weighed, and ready to go, and one of my little crafts for the kids (God's Eye craft). I chose Psalm 121:5-6 as a verse to accompany the craft...a sort of God watches over you. I've made little cards for the children with the verse and thought you would enjoy seeing it as they will (you can do your own finding of the english version....how's that for pressure to get out that ol Bible of yours?!

Salmos 121
El SENOR es tu guardador;
el SENOR es tu sombra a tu mano derecha.
El sol no te herira de dia,
ni la luna de noche.


Pray, Pray, Pray!!!!!!!!
Love y'all!
Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment