Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dominican Mission 2012

The only view of the ocean we ever got to see :(. As I said in the last post, it was raining the day we arrived. The day we left, it was gorgeous....and this water was AMAZING. That gorgeous blue color you see in the Caribbean.

Bay was exhausted from having to be up so early! Papaw dropped us off at the airport at 6am. I think this was just to prepare us for the long hours we would work on this trip, because we worked hard. And didn't sleep enough! It was funny to see Bay fall asleep like this on the way in, but, even funnier to realize the next day that this is how all of us would catch up on sleep. There wasn't a person on the trip who didn't sleep on the bus. Someone was always asleep when the wheels were turning!

I've included a couple of pictures of cruise ships that were docked outside of Columbus' home. Eek! They definitely don't look like the ones we cruise on....


No comments:

Post a Comment