A sidenote: Asher's hat ended up coming in very handy for the bus ride to the airport on the way home. It was 6 in the morning and we were all exhausted. Bay was first to get bus sick and he used the only barf bag we had. Addie was next. Of course the only thing I had was Asher's hat. What's a mama to do?????? Asher cried because she was throwing up in his hat, but at that point, on a hot bus, in the early morning, with 2 kids throwing up, I had no choice. Don't worry, the hat has been sterilized and, gross as it is, he still wears it. Snort!
Friday, January 22, 2010
Disney 2010
A sidenote: Asher's hat ended up coming in very handy for the bus ride to the airport on the way home. It was 6 in the morning and we were all exhausted. Bay was first to get bus sick and he used the only barf bag we had. Addie was next. Of course the only thing I had was Asher's hat. What's a mama to do?????? Asher cried because she was throwing up in his hat, but at that point, on a hot bus, in the early morning, with 2 kids throwing up, I had no choice. Don't worry, the hat has been sterilized and, gross as it is, he still wears it. Snort!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment