Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hollywood Studios

Stunt car show at Hollywood Studios.......I have to admit, I was like, whhhaaattt????? when we were walking in with thousands of people and all I could hear was screeching tires and engines. Total guy attraction, but it was actually pretty cool to see how they pull off some of the stunts that they do. Who knew that they actually built cars that the drivers drove from the trunk?!?! Makes total sense if you consider it. Anyway, the boys loved it, I was pleasantly surprised, and Addie, well, I had to laugh. She just kind-of looked up at me with those big brown eyes (fingers in mouth) and I could just hear her say...."For real? Why is everyone clapping? It's loud? They are cars? Ugh. Where are the princesses??????" I love her.

Addie on a bug at the Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground....
Asher in front of the mock street backdrops. He was not a bit tricked by this and just said....."that's fake." I really love this pic for several reasons. A.) He is rockin' his little skinny jeans and chucks. Little guy is cool, no? B.) He looks so proud of himself C.) He is wearing his light sabre that he scored after the Star Wars ride. Totally ready to take care of some business :).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment