Saturday, December 5, 2009

Addie and the Ballet

Addie and I attended the Russian Ballet Co. version of the Nutcracker last weekend. It was fun to get all dressed up and to see the new renovation of the Tennessee Theatre! It is so sad that it took this long for me to see it.....hasn't it been done for awhile? Addie's best friend Rees and her mom Angela were so sweet to invite us to tag along. Addie had the best time and it was so cute to see her sitting in that theatre seat. She sat right on the edge, her dress all pretty, and clapped her hands as if on cue. It reminded me that I should do things like this more often...... Here's a pic of Addie and Rees!
Rees with her mom Angela!
Addie and Mommy......
Another pic of the girls......this is all I have. The theatre nazi was quick to remind me that there is no flash photography or video inside the theatre! Whatever. Why spend all that money renovating and then not let people take pictures??? Doesn't matter anyway....I didn't want pictures of the building, but of our beautiful girls!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment