Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Disney....

I'll post pics from our second day at Disney a little bit later. Unfortunately, we had a little mishap with our digital camera and had to buy disposables for our day at Magic Kingdom. I'll have to get the camera's developed then get the pics put on disc before I can upload. Give me a couple of months.........snort! Will try to work on this amidst all the chaos :). For now, more of the trip......here's Addie and Asher at the Grand Floridian pool. Kids are crazy. It was probably 70 degrees here, with lots of wind. The pools were heated, but I took this pic from the chair where I was covered up with their towels! You will notice that all of the adults are outside the pool. Ha!


The kids at Epcot (plus random dude walking through pic, ugh). This is Bay's favorite park at Disney. We didn't get a ton of pics this day, but Jody took quite a bit of video. Will try to figure out how to upload a video to the blog. There are so many great ones! Bay was devastated to find out that the Test Track ride was closed this day, so he and Jody made a trip back to Epcot on our last day, just so he could ride the Test Track!! I think it was worth the trip........ The kids loved the Kodak imagainarium bldg where they could explore with music and pictures. One of our favorite rides was "Soarin!" I thought I might vomit, but everyone else loved flying through the air over the ocean, grand canyon, ski slopes, etc. It was quite an experience!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment