
Bay.....look how tall he is. Isn't he just so handsome. This one's definitely going to be a heart breaker. He's so cute, but so shy. So into sports. But, he'll be such a catch. I'm so proud of him because he is such a great kid....smart, funny.....I could go on and on, but I'll share his night before school story. He and his daddy are in the floor reading a story about the night before 1st grade. Next thing I know Jody has his head down laughing. As you know, Bay finally lost a tooth this summer and it is somewhere in the bottom of the lake. Well at open house this year, Bay noticed that there is a tooth chart in his new 1st grade room. His daddy tried to pull his tooth, but Bay said "no," that he was going to pull it the first day of school so that he could be first on the tooth chart. Snort. He is so like me. He looks just like Jody, but he acts just like me. It's all about being first...Ha, Ha, Ha. I love it. He really had to think that through, you know? FYI, the tooth is not cooperating and it's still not out yet despite apples, etc.

Addie with her doll.....the things we do to encourage our kids. It is cute though, right? This little thing is in her back pack with her everyday.....

Group shot....
No comments:
Post a Comment