So, it's been an eventful week and I'm not sure how I feel about it. The kids started back to school on Wednesday....Addie and Asher for their first day of Kindergarten, and Bay a big first grader. They were all excited, but tired as you can tell from the breakfast pic. The night before Addie and Asher heard a story about the first day of kindergarten and Asher said "we still get to go to the playground?" Addie just kept repeating "I can't believe it's here, I can't believe it's here!" She said this even as we said prayers and I tucked her in. Ironic, because these were my thoughts exactly. I can't believe it's here. My babies are five and are big enough to go to school everyday. Ugh. Where has the time gone? They'll never be little again and I'm crying just typing it. They are so proud to go and I am so proud that they are brave enough to do it.......yet, there's that little piece of me that wishes they would need me to hold them forever. I will miss every second of it. Tears, Tears, Tears. If you see me, encourage me.......I need it! Getting dressed....
Discussing the uniform options......not much choice, but we had to decide on the bow color....Ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment