So, summer is almost over and before I post our last day of summer pics, I thought I'd catch everyone up on what's been going on here at the Griffin house. A couple of weeks ago Jody's dad paid a visit and when he comes to town, that means camping. Now, you all know me...and you know I'm not a camper. So, it takes much for this city girl to put on "hang-out" clothes and sit outside with the bugs. Gah! Anyway, the kids look at it as an adventure, so I enjoy watching them take it all in! This campsite was down in Kingston on the lake. The kids enjoyed the hammock, fishin', homemade pizza, and bug bites. You will notice in this first pic that they created a pull system so that you could make the hammock swing while you are laying down.......note who's doing all the work?!?! Asher Guy seems to be enjoying himself :).
Smiling for mommy and actually trying to flip the hammock.....for some reason the thrill of the fall was exciting to them. No broken bones...yay!
Dinner by the lake....
Fishin' in the hot sun. Obviously Bay didn't catch anything! Check the next post though....lots of fish when the sun went down!

No comments:
Post a Comment