Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Asher with his first catch.....I should mention that, in the end, Asher caught two, Addie three, and Bay was getting so frustrated! Every time a fish would start to bite, he would jerk it so hard the fish would steal his bait. It's those baseball arms!
Bay, FINALLY, with his fish. Jody and I knew that if he didn't catch one things would get ugly. Luckily, he made a catch!!
Pic of Asher Guy.....apparently our big ol' dog knocked Asher over onto the concrete...I had been at a meeting, and when I came home, this is what my baby looked like! It took all I had not to take him to the ER. It was big and ugly, but has now gone away........last day of summer pics coming soon. I'm looking for tissues because the kids start school tomorrow. I don't know what it is about Kindergarten, but I always cry. ALWAYS. Tomorrow will be horrible. My babies are starting school. Gah! I'm old! They're old! Who am I and what am I going to do while they are at school?! Just being real ya'll....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment