Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Vacay Day 2.....Bay and Asher in first pic. I am in love with this picture and these boys. Is this precious or what?!?! You can see Bay's missing tooth perfect too! They are such handsome boys. I pray that they will grow up to be HIS boys too. They are enjoying God's beautiful creation on the beach!!!

Addie and Asher! Jody and myself.....wouldn't you know it, we get down here and I start running a fever and have a serious sore throat. Finally got some medicine last night and am hoping it will help. Otherwise, I'm off to find a clinic for a strep test. Such is my luck.
Addie Loo.......she is such the diva. She put this swimsuit on and said, "I look cute, don't I mommy?!" So funny....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. These are all such great pictures! It is gorgeous down there on the Gulf. I want to go back already, and I was just there!!!

    ReplyDelete