Yesterday on the beach the kids, Jody, Aunt Cha Cha, and Justin gave a shot at flying a kite. The conditions were just right...good wind, soft sand, and everyone seemed to be patient. The kids loved it and there were lots of laughs all around.......especially when Aunt Cha Cha didn't see the sand hole coming and completely fell head over heels in the sand. I had the video camera, but was focused on the kids. Apparently I blew our chances at winning tuition money from America's Funniest Home Videos....Jody said it was HILARIOUS! I about freaked out because, at one point, these ladies were just taking pictures of my kids and the attempt at kite flying. Turns out one was a professional photographer, and she took Cha Cha's camera and captured these fabulous pics. For Free!!! I think they are great and really capture all the fun of the Kite. One more day at the beach and then back to life. It's been a beautiful week!!!!!
Friday, June 5, 2009
The Kite and the Professional Photographer
Yesterday on the beach the kids, Jody, Aunt Cha Cha, and Justin gave a shot at flying a kite. The conditions were just right...good wind, soft sand, and everyone seemed to be patient. The kids loved it and there were lots of laughs all around.......especially when Aunt Cha Cha didn't see the sand hole coming and completely fell head over heels in the sand. I had the video camera, but was focused on the kids. Apparently I blew our chances at winning tuition money from America's Funniest Home Videos....Jody said it was HILARIOUS! I about freaked out because, at one point, these ladies were just taking pictures of my kids and the attempt at kite flying. Turns out one was a professional photographer, and she took Cha Cha's camera and captured these fabulous pics. For Free!!! I think they are great and really capture all the fun of the Kite. One more day at the beach and then back to life. It's been a beautiful week!!!!!
Yesterday on the beach the kids, Jody, Aunt Cha Cha, and Justin gave a shot at flying a kite. The conditions were just right...good wind, soft sand, and everyone seemed to be patient. The kids loved it and there were lots of laughs all around.......especially when Aunt Cha Cha didn't see the sand hole coming and completely fell head over heels in the sand. I had the video camera, but was focused on the kids. Apparently I blew our chances at winning tuition money from America's Funniest Home Videos....Jody said it was HILARIOUS! I about freaked out because, at one point, these ladies were just taking pictures of my kids and the attempt at kite flying. Turns out one was a professional photographer, and she took Cha Cha's camera and captured these fabulous pics. For Free!!! I think they are great and really capture all the fun of the Kite. One more day at the beach and then back to life. It's been a beautiful week!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gorgeous pictures. I really love that kite!
ReplyDelete