Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!!!
Just wanted to take a minute this Father's Day to let my dad know how much he means to me. Although we were able to spend some time together today swimming and enjoying some laid back grilling, I just want to make sure that he knows that I am thankful for him each and every day! Dad, you have always been there for me to offer encouraging words, a shoulder to cry on, a hot lunch when I was a broke college kid, and wisdom when I needed help figuring out who I was or where I was going. Most importantly, you have always guided me toward the Cross. Thank you for loving me enough to teach me about Jesus. To sing about Jesus. To model a christian life by depending on Jesus. I love you and am forever grateful that I get to call you "Dad!" Alex
I just had to post this pic of my dad because it gives you a really good sense of who he is......I took this Christmas morning while we were opening Christmas gifts. Dad is trying to act surprised by what he is opening so that I can get a memorable shot. Looks like clothes, so was probably not really that exciting. Thanks for playing along dad :).
Happy Father's Day to all the men in my life!!!! Jody, you are an awesome dad to our three kids. I see you loving them even when you think that I'm not looking. Thank you for giving so much of yourself to support them, play with them, and love them. You are an amazing daddy and I love you!!!

Dad, nice baseball pose. It never ends, does it? Love you! Mean it!

Popsie, you are one good-looking grandpa! Thank you for being a supportive grandfather through all of life's ups and downs. I love you!

Justin, well...... not sure what to say to you. I KNOW you will make an amazing daddy one day and I look forward to seeing all the beautiful red heads that you two are able to make.

Bay, no babies until you're 30. Period. It's not up for discussion.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment