Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Weekend in Atlanta

Our little family is getting pretty good at traveling! This past weekend, we had the opportunity to go to Atlanta for a Falcons game. Jody and I decided to make a weekend of it and we headed down on Saturday to see a Braves game, then spend the night before football the next day. I happened to remember that Atlanta has an American Girl store, so Addie and I skipped the football (snort) and had a girls day at the mall! The quick trip was lots of fun and eventful (as usual), although I won't post this trip's drama. Feel free to ask if you're curious :). I must say, the Braves stunk, but the kids had a good time and we enjoyed the time together! After the game we checked into our hotel and had a late dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Gah! Jody had never been, and at 8:30 at night it was delicious, but so much food. We enjoyed sitting outside on the patio though and ate ourselves silly, cheesecake dessert and all! On Sunday, Addie and I had reservations at the American Girl Bistro for an early lunch and the boys rode the MARTA to the Falcons game. A good time was had by all I think....Addie got a new doll named "Lanie," and the boys really enjoyed the atmosphere at the game. Apparently there was a DJ on the side of the field, and he kept things loud with some good tunes.......Jody said Asher LOVED it and Bay (of course) was glued to the game. Who knows where we'll travel next? We're up for anything!!!!!


Jody and the kids before the Braves game


In the seats.....


Me with Addie....


The Braves (losing badly, but winning the next day)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment