A few more pics of our little American Girl at the American Girl Cafe. This is Addie with her new doll Lanie. Lanie is the doll of the year this year, and I'm so glad Addie decided on her instead of the Kit doll......Lanie looks just like Addie! Curls and all :)
Lanie having pink lemonade too. They have this down to a science...it is such a cute experience for the girls! Both dolls were able to eat with us at the table. Addie and I decided that they like blueberries the best and we took turns feeding them :)
Addie's doll Elizabeth getting pampered....She got a new "do" for her hair and they scrubbed her down real good. They sent us home with stickers for her toes so that she can have painted toes. Addie also got Lanie's ears pierced so that she looks like a big girl!
Time with my girl.......Priceless! We spent the majority of the morning at the store, then shopped till we dropped. I got Addie a little pull behind case that her dolls stuck out of, and we walked all over that mall with them in tow. People either thought it was adorable or crazy. We got both responses, but most thought it was a genius way to shop. She and I had the best time and I can't wait until we're able to do it again!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment