Monday, October 18, 2010

Little Girl Sleepover

I'm two weeks late posting this, but I wanted to make sure to share that Addie had several girls over for a sleepover. Gah! It was quite an adventure for mommy......I think I've just become accustomed to boys, and, well, girls are so very different. Of course there was drama, tears and boo boo's, but there was also tons of smiles, fun, and giggling. Both of the girls brought their American Girl dolls!

Kaylin, Emma, and Addie with their dolls......


The girls picked McDonald's for dinner. YUCK. But, we packed up and made a trip of it anyway. I was driving and noticed something strange hanging from the ceiling in the back. When I looked back, this is what I saw! The girls rigged the buckle to cover their dolls (this pic was taken at a stoplight :)!!!!!!


During the movie. Asher wouldn't leave the girls alone and insisted on being a part of everything they did. I had to kick him out of the room crying because he couldn't stay in there when the girls were changing for bed. Somehow he talked the girls into watching a Chipmunks Halloween Movie. This lasted about 10 minutes before they got scared and we had to switch the movie to Tinkerbelle. LOL! I took this pic of the girls after their popcorn. So sweet how they are swaddled up together. Not long after this pic, Asher was in the floor too beside Emma (far left).......I'll have to keep my eyes on these two in the years to come!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment