Tis the season.......and no, I don't mean Christmas! As you know, the kids have all started back to school. It's a bittersweet time because they are in desperate need of some stability schedule wise, but I don't want them to go :(. It's been a fun summer with lots of swimming, traveling, but we are embracing this time and trying to make it an exciting thing for the kids! Here they are the morning of their first day. I made chocolate chip pancakes (their favorite) and decorated them for fun. It really made things exciting. If you look close, you'll notice that Bay is already in uniform.....all three kids are starting this year with their own alarm clock to wake them up. I think it's gonna make mornings a lot smoother and make for much less noise (i.e. me yelling upstairs to get up, I've said it three times already, you're not going to have time to eat).
The annual back to school pic. Sigh........look how BIG they are getting. 8 and 6. Where has the time gone????

Oh sweet kiddos. Can we please go back to when I had Addie & Ash is 2 yr old sunday school? miss it.
ReplyDeletethe lunch bags are cracking me up. love it.