I forgot that we took two cameras to the beach. Our underwater camera has died, but we managed to pull the pics off of it! Here's a few leftovers from Hilton Head........the kids at the dune house....
Jody and Asher on the big bike, Addie riding by herself......we only did this twice. Riding with kids this age is tough, especially when only one can ride a bike by themselves (and yes, Addie was it). Since we've been back, Asher is now riding too! Bay is still a perfectionist and gives up too quick to learn :(. By the way, I was riding on a bike with Bay when I took this pic. It was so hard to take and we almost fell off our own bike. Snort!
The tide was different each day, but one day in particular there were tons of sand dollars. We managed to find quite a few! They won't allow you to take them out of the water, and because of that, my kids were insistent that we only take a picture and throw them back in before they died. I don't think I've ever seen so many at one time!

No comments:
Post a Comment