Sunday, August 8, 2010

Playing Catch Up (Again!)

This time my delay in posting is not my fault! My laptops been in the hospital and I'm just now back in business. There's so much to say and I don't even know where to start......We had an awesome family vacation to Hilton Head for the 4th of July. It was hot, hot, hot and packed with people. It was a good time for the five of us to just enjoy being together and to soak in all the fun of the sand and surf. The kids REALLY enjoyed the ocean this year. It was the first time we have spent the majority of vacation on the beach vs. the pool. Jody and I were of course thrilled with their new fondness of the beach. I won't say too much because there are so many pics to share. Hope you enjoy!!!!!! (The first pic was breakfast the first day we woke up at the beach)
My handsome boys.....I did not come up with this pose. This just happened.....Snort!
Daddy and the kids.......Jody has been working so hard in the gym. Doesn't he look so great?!?!?!
Asher loved the skim board. He worked at it almost everyday. I love this pic because it shows him in action and you can really see the concentration on his face :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment