Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fantasy of Trees

Unless you've been living in a hole, I'm sure you know that the annual Fantasy of Trees was just held here in K-Town. We Griffin's have made it a tradition to attend with our friends Mandy and Phillip and their 4 kids. Actually, I laugh when I think about this....why in the world do we think it's fun to take 7 kids to Fantasy of Trees? Gah! We are some crazy people, but the kids love it, and so it has become a tradition to go together. Now you know how impossible it is to get good pictures of kids, so cut me some slack on this and just be happy with this little picture (6 out of 7 isn't bad)!!! Bay, Addie, and Asher with Mason, Maverick, and Malachi.....
7 kids do not make for much looking at the decorated trees, but while we were waiting in line for Santa (almost an hour) we wandered a bit and Asher found this tree that he loved. Can you see all of the Hot Wheels???? Here he is showing Mason some of the cool stuff on the tree....
A really sweet moment (really a split second) in time.....Malachi, Asher, and Maverick!
Finally seeing Santa!! Of course you don't get much time with the Big Guy because he has so many people to see, but Bay, Addie, and Asher each took a turn asking for their christmas present and posed for a pic. Sigh. Don't they look so big here?!?! Time is literally passing so quickly that I can't keep up. Why can't we just freeze them? Keep them little and sweet and loving, and even as I am typing this, Addie and Asher are fighting during their dinner and Bay is sliding across the kitchen floor like a baseball player while Addie is doing a handstand. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment