
So, the Big Orange were not able to pull off the win against UCLA, but really, who cares?!? Addie got to go to the game with her daddy and that's what's really news, right? Bay went to the second game too, but only because mommy chickened out because it was so stinkin' hot outside. Ugh. When's the first night game anyway? Here's Addie with her daddy pre game and then some cute pics of their adventures....

Ok. I know that we have got to fix the finger sucking thing. I know she's too old. I know her teeth are going to be whack. Blah, blah, blah. I also know that one day I will look at her and still picture her just this way...in the cute outfit, with the cute little bow and barrettes, and those little fingers in her mouth just takin' it all in. I am thankful to have pictures like this! For the record though- she and I bought tape at Walgreen's today so that we can wrap her fingers. This is what Dr. Larmee told us to do so that every time she puts them in her mouth she will remember that they shouldn't be there. Fingers crossed for a quick ween......it's going to be a yucky flu season!

Headed back home....
No comments:
Post a Comment