
The first "T" of the Kiffin Era.........

Jody says the new jumbo-tron is really something to see. So much bigger than the other one.

Asher sharing a seat with Grammie and Mee Maw. They had one extra ticket, so Papaw snuck in too. I don't think I've seen my dad this excited in a long time. He was so excited to go to the game! Check out Asher and Grammie posing.....

Bay getting a good look at everything........really, for him, it's all about Eric Berry (or as Asher likes to call him, Tim Tebow...snort!). Asher keeps getting the names confused, but he is trying so hard to be like big brother. Literally, we were having dinner out the other night, and Asher is his screaching, loud voice says "my favorite player is Tim Tebow!" I'm not kidding when I say that Jody and Bay both started looking around to make sure no one heard. As if someone is actually going to come over and start something with a five year old. Addie and I just laughed. Boys will be boys.....
Love all the UT game day pics! The kiddos are growing so fast and are absolutely adorable. I love the pic of Addie sucking her fingers ... I remember how she did that when she was just a baby and you were feeding her. Good luck weaning :-) Love you!
ReplyDelete