Thursday, November 24, 2011
Our Thanksgiving
Well, we're all pooped, and two out of 5 are already asleep. Can you guess which 2??????? No, not those two. It's Addie and Bay! Daddy and Asher are working on his computer while I blog on mine. I'm making an effort to do this while here because I know the grandparents will want to see :). We started off our morning with a big breakfast made by daddy. Yum!! Then we went for a bike ride, and of course, down to the beach! The boys had a little game of football, then threw a little baseball, and Asher attracted the birds again (with goldfish of course). We had him stand with his hand out and a goldfish hoping one would grab it....at one point he got so distracted and a bird swooped right down and ate it out of his hand. Jody and I thought we were going to die laughing. Asher looked like he might wet himself and about freaked out! His back was to the bird because he was saying something to us. Needless to say, it was hilarious :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment