Thursday, November 24, 2011

Beach At Thanksgiving-Day 2









It was all I could do to pack up and get out of town. There was just so much going on....teachers luncheon at school, laundry, gymnastics meet in Huntsville, laundry, pulling out Christmas decorations, packing, and did I mention.....laundry???? Anyway, I grabbed the bills, a calculator, and a pack of new checks and decided I would pay them once we finally settled in for the week. So, day 2 we woke up, paid the bills, and the twins and I rode bikes down to Rosemary Beach to mail them off. We discovered after Jody got here that it's about a 2 mile ride there (4 miles round trip)......not too bad for little legs, huh? They love to ride! And, well, mommy got a kick out of going into the Rosemary Beach post office and buying stamps. Wish I would have had some postcards...I would have sent them to you just so they would be postmarked from Rosemary :). Ahh....such is the dream of pretending I actually live here. Ha ha! Anyway, we had a great time after handling the bill stuff. A little stop in a place called the Sugar Shack (Candy Store), the toy store, lunch at a place called "Cowgirl Kitchen" (Cha Cha if we go back I'll get you a shirt!), and a ride back to hit the beach again. The first picture is the twins in front of the post office. The second is one I took while we were bike riding (I was actually riding too...why the pic is sideways...ha ha). A few pics of Alys Beach (between Rosemary and Seacrest Beach). Alys is so beautiful and white! They have their wreaths up for Christmas and I just think it's so beautiful. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment