Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Weekend on the Lake


We spent this past Saturday on the lake with our friends Sheri and Steve and their son Nick. Our kids had their first opportunity to tube and try to ski. We've been out several times this summer and they love the lake. I mean LOVE it. More than I expected. They just go crazy jumping off the back of the boat and swimming in that nasty water (Yes, I've been in too, it's just that Ft. Loudon lake is so gross). Anyway, it was loads of fun and of course I took pictures to share with you. The one above is Addie and Asher on the tube :)

Addie eating Papaw's beef jerky. Is crazy. She literally almost ate a whole bag!


Asher and Nick in action...


Asher trying to ski. He almost got up! It was a bit crazy because the first time we tried he never stood up and was just being drug on his back. Addie freaked out! I've never seen her more worried about her brother in all my life! It was one of the rare moments when we've seen their special bond come into play. Anyway, her freaking out scared Asher, and well, needless to say, he tried one more time and then all the kids hit the tube. No one else wanted to try to ski :(.

Me and Bay and our BIG foreheads. Thanks dad. Hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment