Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Party at Cha Cha's


Sunday we were able to go to my sister's house for her 4th of July party. They just moved into their new home and it's so perfect for them! We had a great time and especially enjoyed going to another house for a party instead of having it at ours :). Thanks for inviting us Cha Cha! A few pics from the afternoon. Once again, it won't let me type before I post a pic, so the pic above this is Jody and Eli.. Jody is trying to look like Eli......

Jody laughing at himself after the previous pic. Notice Eli's face. I don't think he found it very funny!!!

Craziness during the party. I think Tyler is trying to fly. This pic is hilarious.

Trying to get a picture of all 4. Impossible. Not successful......

A sweet moment with Asher and Tyler. Tyler couldn't get enough of Asher reading to him......it was so sweet :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment