Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Last of New Year's


Addie and Daddy waiting for the ball to drop. She fell asleep shortly after this pic, but both of the boys lasted until midnight!


Bay playing pool. The upstairs had a pool table and an air hockey table.


They were determined to try out the hot tub.......brrrrrrr!!!!!


Well, I don't know if we started a tradition or not, but we certainly enjoyed the time away! I think one of the funniest parts was the family kinect tournament......that thing wears me out! Jody and I battled into overtime on table tennis before he finally beat me, then I got whipped by Bay in track and field. Maybe momma needs to work on her skills while everyone is busy during the day?!?! Lol! Hope yours was a great start to the New Year! Looking forward to a new start and many new memories :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment