Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Parade

It's a new year, and although I've made many resolutions, being on time is not one of them. Snort! It is what it is. So, in the spirit of lateness.......pics from the Downtown Knoxville Christmas Parade. Addie's group was near the front. It was so cold. My camera battery was flashing as dead. Needless to say, there's just not much to share. It's hard to get a good pic when they're riding by in a boat!

Asher and I waiting for the parade....


The only decent pic I have. Addie is in the back of the boat!


A few of the girls marching...


Us with the Slaughter family....Camille is the little girl in the above pic with blonde hair and she is in Bay's class at school. This is the same night that infamous pic of the boys with Mayor Haslam was taken. If you haven't seen it yet, just ask....we have it on our cell phones!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment