Tuesday, December 14, 2010

This and That

A few random pictures just because they bless me. The kids finally got their class pictures back the other day, and they are PRICELESS. I actually love them, which is saying a lot for school pictures! Anyway, just thought I'd share....


Bay with his second grade class. In case you have trouble (hee hee)...he's third from left, front row. How cute is he?!?!?!


Addie and Asher and their Pre-1st class. Front row.....well, the two little ones with blonde hair. Love how their feet don't touch the floor!


Just hanging out. Sadie is now full grown. This is what the kids do with her at night. She never moves. She LOVES it.


The Nativity
Every year it is this. These hand made, simple figurines, that really hit home with me. THIS. THIS is what this season is all about. The birth of a Savior. And you know what? It's not perfect. It's childlike and simple. These little figures are exactly what we should be. Imperfect, but confident in our Savior. Loving the baby Jesus. Marveling at the Angel, and just marveling at the whole story. Sigh. I should leave these out all year. Maybe I will.
The kids at CAK make one piece of the Nativity every year of Elementary School during Art Class. I am so thankful for this. These are Bay's pieces so far: the baby Jesus (made in Kindergarten), the sheep (Pre-1st/1st), and this year, the Angel. LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment