I had one of the BEST DATES EVER a couple of weeks ago. He was such a handsome guy! Asher and I got to get all dressed up and go on a Mommy/Little Guy date to the Fantasy of Trees Gala. He was excited about this for weeks! I have to say, it was honestly one of the best nights of my life. My little Asher Guy is such a gentlemen. He opened the doors for me, happily posed for pictures, and always gave me his arm to lead me from here to there. It was PRICELESS. It's hard to imagine, but I love this little guy more every single day. Here he is all dressed up..................

Priceless, non?
Priceless, non?
Surprise!!!! Asher's good friend Nick and his mom went too. Nick's grandmother surprised the boys by getting a limo for the night (Thanks Jane!!!!!!). The boys were beyond excited. It was quite the event and we wore the poor limo driver out after the Gala....running through McDonald's. Snort!

sweetest thing EVER!
ReplyDelete