Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New School Year, New After School Activities


School has started and we are knee deep in after school activities again.....our only day without an activity is now Friday. Gah! I wouldn't trade it for anything though. I LOVE watching my kids try new things and feel good when they accomplish something new. This year the boys have started golf lessons at Fairways and Greens. They are learning so much and both seem to especially enjoy putting. They are having so much fun I'm even thinking about taking some lessons :). I'll post some pics as soon as I get some good ones. For now....enjoy pics of Addie twirling "batwon." Uh huh. You heard me. She is twirling baton! I know, I know.......why in the world would we let her do this after I grew up twirling? Well, she saw the flier about the CAK majorettes and begged to try it. My mom and I about died. Like, seriously? You want to twirl? But she was so cute about it, so we gave in. So far, she loves it. Gah! This group of CAK twirlers will be performing several times this year, so I'll keep you informed. Of course we're still doing the gymnastics thing too. For now, enjoy some pics of Addie at practice. Looks like she's got it in her genes (snort!)


perfecting the toss and catch......



This picture kills me. I LOVE her.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment