Wednesday, September 15, 2010
10 Years!!
As most of you know, Jody and I just got back from a week long trip to Seaside, Florida (without the kids!)........this trip was a little gift to us for sticking it out for 10 years of marriage! God continues to do amazing things in and through us and we give him all the glory for all that we are and all that we hope to become! We had an awesome time away and will have many great memories of our trip together. Of course, there is always a story to tell and I will say it using one word FLEAS. If you read this and want to know, ask us! It's always something and I love to laugh about it (what else can you do, right?). Thank you, Jody, for a great week away in one of the prettiest places on earth!
Pic of Jody and I before we left on our trip :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment