
Two of my three children have decided that they are interior decorators. While one has sweet intentions, I get the feeling that the other is just, well, let's say over the testerone that's flowing through the house. Last week I found both of these things posted while putting away the laundry. Bay worked so hard on copying this from his bible and then posted it beside his bed. You can even see where he erased and missed a couple of letters, but I thought it was too sweet not to get a picture. It's still hanging on his wall.............

Climbing the steps to carry up the laundry I spotted this little sign. You will note the door is closed. See pic below for a better view of what the sign says. I think this means she wants her brothers to get out and stay out!
This is too cute, sis! Bay has a sweet heart and is already a little man of God. We're so proud of him! Addie is just funny, and I feel for her with all the boys...that sign just screams "no boys allowed!"
ReplyDeleteYa know..if you took that extra sink out of her bathroom she could fit a pedicure spa chair in there. Just a thought :)