There were so many great pictures this year, and I know some of you will want to save them to your own computer. So, I've done a lot of Christmas posts with just pictures. Scroll down and even look at older posts to see all the pictures. It was a GREAT Christmas full of family and fun! So many wonderful memories :). This first post contains my favorites (although there's a sweet pic of my with Eli that was one of them too....it's on down in another post). Hope you enjoy seeing Christmas the way I saw it. May the birth of the baby Jesus give us something to celebrate all year long..........Pic of the kids reading letters left by santa, our elves Bruce/Bailey and their crazy antics, Bay and I, the twins, Jody loving on Sadie (look at the tear in her eye!), and last but not least.....Bay's handmade nativity. Every year in the Elementary they make a piece. This year he did Mary and Joseph. It will be complete in 5th grade. Priceless!!!!!! And yes, Addie and Asher are making theirs too!
No comments:
Post a Comment