Monday, October 31, 2011

1st grade Pet Day

1st grade recently celebrated pet day at CAK. When Bay was in 1st grade, I couldn't manage to get our 100lb golden to the school by myself, and Jody had to work. So, being a resourceful momma, Bay took a picture of he and Sadie. I may never live that one down! I laugh about it now and when I tell the story, people ask if the dog died?!?! No!!!!!! She's freaking HUGE and I can't get her in and out of the car!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!

Anyway, Jody was able to make it for Addie and Asher's pet day and we decided to bring Maggie since she's smaller and easier to manage. I was even able to get her groomed before we took her to school that day. Everyone loved her. There were several other goldendoodles there, but our Maggie was definitely the prettiest. And the biggest furball :)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment