Well, it's been a very busy weekend! I realize it's only Saturday, but momma is exhausted! So tomorrow we will go to church and then sleep the day away :). Both boys had their first football games and Addie had her first gymnastics meet! A momma could not be more proud of her babies and I have to say it is so much fun watching them tackle that fear of trying for the first time. The boys are becoming such Warriors and Addie is stronger and braver than I could ever hope to be. It's funny though, with 3 children in activities we faced the unthinkable this weekend...2 first time events at the same time. A part of me feels so guilty for missing the one (Asher's first football game) and the other part of me knows I can't be two places at the same time! Thank you Papaw for taking care of Asher and sitting through an hour game to watch him be in the game for 3 plays. UGH! Oh, but there is joy! It was worth it for Papaw! He reports that Asher spent most of his time on the sideline turned around backwards. No! He didn't watch his team play. He was too busy watching the cheerleaders. Ah hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Of course he was!!!!!!!! I think I can safely say that this will be Asher's first and last year of football :). I'm posting some pics of Asher too here....they are from his scrimmage this past week!
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Weekend of Firsts!
Well, it's been a very busy weekend! I realize it's only Saturday, but momma is exhausted! So tomorrow we will go to church and then sleep the day away :). Both boys had their first football games and Addie had her first gymnastics meet! A momma could not be more proud of her babies and I have to say it is so much fun watching them tackle that fear of trying for the first time. The boys are becoming such Warriors and Addie is stronger and braver than I could ever hope to be. It's funny though, with 3 children in activities we faced the unthinkable this weekend...2 first time events at the same time. A part of me feels so guilty for missing the one (Asher's first football game) and the other part of me knows I can't be two places at the same time! Thank you Papaw for taking care of Asher and sitting through an hour game to watch him be in the game for 3 plays. UGH! Oh, but there is joy! It was worth it for Papaw! He reports that Asher spent most of his time on the sideline turned around backwards. No! He didn't watch his team play. He was too busy watching the cheerleaders. Ah hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Of course he was!!!!!!!! I think I can safely say that this will be Asher's first and last year of football :). I'm posting some pics of Asher too here....they are from his scrimmage this past week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment