CAK recently had an art show to show off some of the hard work being done by some of the students. The art teacher had the best idea.....have 2nd graders draw a picture of a creature (any creature) and then have one of the high school art students take the creature and place it into a setting. Pretty cool I thought! At the art show, Bay was able to meet the high school student who collaborated with him on his picture. Her name was Mary and boy did Bay get lucky.....she was one of the students in the advanced art class. I know I'm partial, but she/Bay had one of the two best projects in the show! The first pic is Bay with Mary..
Bay with the finished product....
The two projects together....Bay on the left (of course!) and Mary's on the right. She ended up having to take this project home to finish it....isn't the colored road the coolest thing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment