Tuesday, February 8, 2011

He's A Fellow!

Jody and I traveled last weekend to Columbus, Ohio for a special occasion. Jody has been training the past 4 years to do dental implants. It's taken some time, because he's had to do a lot of traveling back and forth between here and Ohio. Last weekend was so great, because he is now an official Fellow of the Midwest Implant Institute! I was able to make the trip, and, despite being sick, managed to get a few pics at the reception dinner. It was a Mississippi River Boat themed Party complete with bluegrass band and poker tables.

The scene....


The band during dinner....

Jody receiving his certificate and pin from some of the other Fellows....


I am so thankful for those of you who watched our kids so that I could make the trip. It was so great to see all of the people he has been training with and to meet a few new faces. Quite an accomplishment for Jody......I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment