It's been another busy week at the Griffin house! Addie and Asher had a fun field trip this week to Mayfield Dairy. It's always neat to see how they bottle the milk (and ice cream) and why they choose to use those yellow jugs! Asher was chosen to be "star of the week" in his class....this meant they got to learn about all things Asher...his favorite color, favorite book, his family, his pets, and on Friday, I got to take in his favorite snack........chips and ranch dip of course :). Jody is away on a golf trip and we can't wait for him to come back on Sunday.....mom is pooped!!! Here's a few pics from the week.....

Addie and the girls (Ava, Rees, and Emma) at Mayfield
Addie and the girls (Ava, Rees, and Emma) at Mayfield
Me and the twins in our hair nets. Snort! Mayfield makes everyone wear one of these to tour the facility. When the lady was handing them out, Asher boldly asked if she had washed the "things".....such a smart question and so funny.....she replied that they only gave out new ones. I know every adult there was wondering the same thing!!!!!
Asher's "all about me" sheet. This is one of those things that just makes a parent smile and reflect that maybe, just maybe all this work I'm doing is paying off. What a kid! I love his answers, and I love that they are his true response to each question. PRECIOUS. BEAUTIFUL. Now to PRAY that he never changes as he grows up. I love him. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment