So, I'm behind on blogging again. But I've got lots to share!!! Addie and Asher turned 6 on June 17th and we had so much fun!!! These two make my life so full. They are so very different in so many ways, but I am finally starting to see their closeness as twins. Addie is so girly.....she loves barbies, polly pockets, gymnastics, and bossing the boys (Ha!). Asher is one of the funniest kids I know. He has a knack for saying the funniest things as if on cue, but he's also into music. I believe he'll definitely be an entertainer of some sort one day :). Their birthday fell on a Thursday so we celebrated around the house that day and then had their friends over to party on Friday.
Mommy made a special breakfast for the birthday kids........chocolate chip pancakes and bacon!!! Their favorites!

No comments:
Post a Comment