Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm Nuts For Asher!!!!!!

Am trying to play catch up, so make sure you scroll down and check out the two posts about Bay!!! I'm calling this one "I'm Nuts for Asher" because, well, I'm just crazy about this little guy. He is such a fun kid to raise and I'm so proud to call him mine! Everyday is an adventure, and everyday brings new smiles when Asher Guy is around.......take this day for instance. We just got home from school and I'm digging through backpacks to check out all the work they did at school and empty out lunch boxes. Hmmmmmmm..........what's that in Asher Guy's pocket?
Strange...there's a ton of them......

It's nuts y'all!!!!!! Acorns to be exact! He has turned into a squirrel.......storing for next winter I guess? Apparently he collects them from the playground and packs them away to bring home. Did I tell you I love him? Love him!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment