Monday, February 8, 2010

More Snow Fun....

I just love this picture......I'm not sure who is in the blue? It's one of the Martin triplets, but who know's which?!?! I just thought it was too sweet to see them walking up that hill carrying that tube together! One guess who actually got to ride that tube down the hill??????? Uh huh. It was Addie :)!!!!!
Asher in action. He did not get hurt. Looks like he could have though. Snort!
A pic of little miss mahala. Just because she is so stinkin' cute!!!!!
One more of the dogs because I got some of the best pics in the snow that day. Most of you know that the Martin's house was recently broken into and that they stole a ton of stuff. Some expensive stuff (tv's and such), but really the stuff that most mattered was valuable stuff to the family (videos of the boys as babies, wedding rings, etc.). The stupid people that broke in actually fed the bulldog in this pic rat poison. Rat poison. Ugh. She is fine, now. But this pic just makes me lol because look at her face. Sadie looks like a kid in a candy store and poor Josie is looking at me like, "First rat poison and now this?! Get that stupid golden retriever away from me." Ah hahahahahahah. Do you see it on her face?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment