
Last Saturday was Addie's recital....she has been busy this year with gymnastics, but also ballet and tap! Addie has loved taking at Gym Bugs and loves her teacher Mrs. Romni......unfortunately, she was not in the mood on recital day. Can I get an "Amen?" Luckily, I took pictures at the rehearsal the night before and was able to get several good ones...This first pic shows them getting their first peek at the stage!!!

Addie at the start of one of their dances.......beautiful smile, huh?

Tap! She probably likes this better than ballet, and all the girls love that the shoes make sound when they walk. Those things are slippery though.....I can't tell you how many of these pretty little things I witnessed face plant to the ground this year. Luckily, the recital was a success and everyone stayed on their feet. This song was "Talk to the Animals."

The whole group....
I Love your blog!!! :) And we enjoyed our time with you guys yesterday. Love ya girl!
ReplyDelete